Guidelines for the third phase of unlocking limitations were released Wednesday. Night curfew in public movement has been removed and yoga foundations and gyms permitted to open from August 5, provided Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) are followed.
Here are Unlock 3 guidelines:
- Social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, religious functions and other large social gatherings are still prohibited.
- Schools, colleges, coaching institutes will remain closed till August 31.
- Health Ministry will announce guidelines for social distancing measures in gyms and yoga institutes.
- Independence Day celebrations will be allowed, but social distancing measures will have to be followed along with measures like wearing of masks.
- Government will take a decision about running of metro trains at a later date. The decision will be taken based on assessment of the situation. Same is the thing about opening cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls.
- Lockdown will continue in containment zones till August 31 and strict perimeter control will be maintained. Only essential services will be allowed in the containment zone.
- Containment zones will be mentioned on respective District Collector’s website. The mention will also be there on the website of the states/ Union Territories. The information will be shared with Union Health Ministry.
- There will be no restriction on intra-state or inter-state movement of people and goods. No separate permission will be required
- States and Union Territories have been given liberty to prohibit certain activities outside containment zones as per their analysis. National directives to prevent spread of coronavirus will continue to be in effect.
- Shops will have to maintain adequate physical distancing among customers.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years, have been advised to stay at home. They are advised to go outside only for essential work and health purposes.
- Use of Aarogya Setu app will continue to be encouraged.